Kohl's Kids Who Care Scholarship Program Logo
The Kohl's Kids Who Care® Scholarship Program recognizes and rewards young volunteers (ages 6-18) who help make their communities a better place.
* The young person's actions must be described in detail and should document efforts that are above and beyond what is normally expected of a child his or her age.
* Volunteer efforts should have made a positive impact on others and occurred in the last 12 months.
* The activity cannot be performed solely to benefit a family member.
* Creativity, initiative, generosity, leadership and community outreach will all be given equal weight during the judging process.
* Applicants must not have graduated high school as of March 15, 2008.
Winners / Awards
Nominees will be divided into two groups (ages 6-12 and 13-18) — and awards will be given on three levels.
Store WinnersMore than 1,900 store winners will be awarded a $50 Kohl's Gift Card. Regional WinnersThe 190 regional winners will be awarded $1,000 scholarships toward their post-secondary education. National WinnersTen national winners will be awarded $5,000 scholarships and Kohl's will donate $1,000 to a nonprofit organization on their behalf.