Cleveland Education Committee
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Boys and Girls Club of Cleveland Broadway Club
6114 Broadway Ave. 44127
tel: 883-2106, ext. 243
* Do you have concerns or questions about your local school?
* Do you want to be meaningfully involved at your child’s school but are not sure how?
* We want to hear from you. Come and find support and information from other parents and community members.
* The Cleveland Education Committee consists of parents, grandparents, concerned citizens and staff of community organizations.
• Our purpose is to promote parent and community leadership in creating meaningful involvement in our schools to enhance the education of our children and in turn, revitalize the City of Cleveland.
For more information, contact Deltrise Sanford at 216-338-5747 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact Ian Heisey at 671-2710 or email@example.com, at Bellaire-Puritas Development Corporation