Cleveland Education Committee
Thursday, September 27, 2007
West Side Community House (C-House)
3000 Bridge Avenue ~ Phone: 771-7297
Located on the Northwest corner of Lorain & West 93rd St.
Parking in lot or off street parking
* Do you have concerns or questions about your local school?
* Do you want to be meaningfully involved at your child’s school but are not sure how?
* We want to hear from you. Come and find support and information from other parents and community members.
* The Cleveland Education Committee consists of parents, grandparents, concerned citizens and staff of community organizations.
• Our purpose is to promote parent and community leadership in creating meaningful involvement in our schools to enhance the education of our children and in turn, revitalize the City of Cleveland.
For more information contact Deltrise Sanford at 216-338-5747 or email@example.com. You may also contact Ian Heisey at 671-2710 or firstname.lastname@example.org, at Bellaire-Puritas Development Corporation