Cleveland Education Committee
Thursday, August 23rd, 2007
Fairfax-Renaissance Development Corporation, 8111 Quincy Ave. 44104 (Entrance point off E. 79th St. at rear of Emmanuel Baptist Church). Look for sign for Quincy Place. Phone: 361-8400
* Do you have concerns or questions about your local school?
* Do you want to be meaningfully involved at your child’s school but are not sure how?
* We want to hear from you. Come and find support and information from other parents and community members.
* The Cleveland Education Committee consists of parents, grandparents, concerned citizens and staff of community organizations.
• Our purpose is to promote parent and community leadership in creating meaningful involvement in our schools to enhance the education of our children and in turn, revitalize the City of Cleveland.
For more information contact Ian Heisey at 671-2710 or firstname.lastname@example.org, at Bellaire-Puritas Development Corporation