In your opinion, what are the two most pressing issues facing the City of Cleveland today?
Why do you believe that these are the two most critical problems facing Cleveland? What
do you hope to gain from your college academic experience to assist you in supporting the
City of Cleveland in effectively addressing these issues?
All forms must be submitted by June 15, 2007 to Tracy Martin, 601 Lakeside
Ave. Room 227 Cleveland, OH 44114. No faxes will be accepted.
The candidate must meet the following criteria:
• Student is a graduating senior attending a Cleveland Municipal School District high
• Student maintains a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher (include high school transcript)
• Student has been accepted to a post-secondary institution (community college, four-year
college, or university) for the fall of 2007
• Student is racially/ethnically identified as a minority
• Student’s essay exceeds minimum expectations in all areas outlined in the attached