Event: Gates Millennium Scholarship Information Session - A Scholar's Perspective
When: November 16, 2006 at 6:00 – 7:30 p.m.
Where: Deuteronomy 8:3 Café, Books & Music
1464 East 105th Street (Medical Associates Building), Cleveland, Ohio44106, between Ashbury and Wade Park Avenues, The Heart of Historic Heritage Lane
Contact: Corttrell Kinney at email@example.com to RSVP
Websites: www.gmsp.org and http://educatecleveland.blogspot.com
* Are African American, American Indian/Alaska Native, Asian Pacific Islander American, and Hispanic American
* Are a citizen/ legal permanent resident or national of the United States
* Have attained a cumulative GPA of 3.3 on a 4.0 scale (non-> weighted) at the time of nomination
* Will be enrolling for the first-time at a U.S. accredited college or university as a full-time, degree-seeking, first year student
* Have demonstrated leadership abilities through participation in community service, extracurricular or other activities
* Meet the Federal Pell Grant eligibility criteria; and
* Have completed all three required forms (Nominee Personal InformationForm, Nominator Form, and Recommender Form) and submitted by the January 12, 2007 deadline.